UK Poker Shop

Newsletter

Web DesignΚατασκευή Ιστοσελίδων

Luxury Numbered Suited Chips - Refills - Spares

Luxury Numbered Suited Chips - Refills - Spares

If you want a quality product that will impress then look no further.

Please beware of cheaper sets on the market where the quality can be very poor. Our chips are of the highest standard Guaranteed!

More details

£3.49

Add to my wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

If you want a quality product that will impress then look no further.

Please beware of cheaper sets on the market where the quality can be very poor. Our chips are of the highest standard Guaranteed! All chips come in small batches of 25 in each packet for just £4.49 a packet.

Available Chips :

White 1'2

Yellow 2's

Red 5's

Blue 10's

Grey 20's

Green 25's

Orange 50's

Black 100's

Pink 200's

Purple 500's

Brown 1,000's

Light Blue 5,000's

Yellow 10,000's

Weight:
Chips: 11.5g

No customer comments for the moment.

Only registered users can post a new comment.

Cart

(empty)
Web DesignΚατασκευή Ιστοσελίδων